Monday 28 March 2016

Done ... with February

Here are the little 3.5" blocks missing from February. They are DONE!! I am DONE with February !! YES!!  :^D





From the 20th to the 23rd.


The 24 - 27th of February.  On the last day and the leap day, we did the medallion. Here's mine.












I had to do a blooper, of course. I am glad I did though because while looking at this picture I didn't like the low contrast between the two borders. So back to the cutting board I went.






Better. Let's continue.

How about a group photo?




I have sewn 570 pieces so far and I am only on day 59. I will now start the March blocks and some Y seams. YIKES! I've never done Y seams. Time to learn I guess. Expect more bloopers lol. 

Joining Monday Making for the fun sharing and the fun of seeing the wonderful projects others are making. 



Until next time ... 


;^)






5 comments:

Fiona said...

oh my gosh the blocks look wonderful... I think one thing that is stopping me from this is getting colours right so they show up nicely - and maybe time since I am doing 2 other samplers!!!
Hugz

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This looks great! Congratulations on getting February done!

Chantal said...

Your blocks look lovely. Congrats on getting caught up. Y-seams are not so bad - you will manage just fine.

gayle said...

Hurray!! Your blocks all look beautiful, too.
I didn't think to keep track of how many pieces we're using for these. I don't know if that would be encouraging or scary...

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your center medallion is beautiful! I like the new, more contrasting border, too.