Monday 20 July 2015

Monday ?

Yep, it is Monday again. Time sure flies when one has fun. And fun I had!!

My blue Shakespeare in the Park Quilt is coming along, slowly but nicely.


It is now larger than my design wall. It goes all the way to the door lol.
So off the wall it came.  I brought it upstairs and laid out only the Snail Trail blocks on the floor.  I want to see if some fabrics are repeated too often. Have to keep things balanced you know.

Here are the 12 large Snail Trail blocks. I have done 25 of these but 13 are still missing round 4 and 5 and ...

they look like this ...


Set up like that, they look like a cute doll quilt but don't let them fool you. They will grow up to be 12 inches too... if I could only find some more sewing time.
(Shhh ... maybe I'll sneak in the sewing room for 30 minutes before bedtime tonight.)   :^D

Until next time ...


;^)

I am linking with Patchwork Times and Cooking up Quilts for more Monday Design Wall fun.

Also linking with Angie at A Quilting Reader's Garden for WIP's be Gone.





12 comments:

Ramona said...

This is going to be one gorgeous quilt! I love this design and it's beautiful in the blues.

canuckquilter said...

Love love love! It is going to be gorgeous! The colours, the design...I can gush more...

CecileD said...

J'adore......ton quilt va ĂȘtre certainement d'une beautĂ© redoutable...!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I'm sure I've said it before, but wow, there's just something so classic, so fantastic about a blue and white quilt ... and your Shakespeare in the Park is going to be one of the most beautiful examples of a B&W quilt I've seen in a long, long time.

Stitchin At Home said...

What an adorable quilt. It is going to be beautiful when finished.

Dawn said...

Wow! Very striking, so much detail and movement.

Fiona said...

it looks amazing...
Hugz

Lin said...

Keep at it Chantal - all those 30 mins add up! Looking superb. xx

Kath said...

It's looking wonderful, well done! I did smile, I am also one for snatching sneaky sewing time. I keep my ironing board and iron in my sewing room, so I often pretend to be ironing shirts LOL

Angie in SoCal said...

Very nicely indeed. It is coming along so well. Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

awesome snail trails! love the little ones :)

Rosa said...

Fabulous.Love them all!