Monday 22 June 2015

Design Wall Monday? I'm in!

Not much done this weekend but I did manage to sew a little bit every now and again during the week.

I try to keep a plate (or two) next to the sewing machine with the pieces of a star all laid out, waiting for me to find a few minutes to sew.


It adds up eventually and now it looks like this. 


I am running out of bed sheet; my wall isn't big enough! I guess I'll be back on the floor pretty soon. LOL.

Next is 
a swirl or Snail Trail block and some more cutting. 

Joining Patchwork Times to see more projects progressing and some inspiration too. 

Until next time ... 

;^) 


10 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

I love the combination of stars and snails trails blocks. It's going to be a stunning quilt!

Lin said...

Looking lovely Chantal. xx

CecileD said...

Tu avances bien dans ton quilt Chantal !! Il va être absolument superbe !!
Bravo !! Bisous et bonne semaine !
PS : je vais avoir le même problème que toi avec le Brinton Hall sur mon design wall.... :)

Marly said...

It's coming along beautifully Chantal. I love this combination of blocks; it's so dynamic.

Christine B said...

Hello Chantal! It is really looking lovely! :) x

Ramona said...

Oh I love your quilt. The colors and design are wonderful!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Wow! Two fabulous blocks combined in my favorite colors - it's going to be a spectacular quilt!

Fiona said...

oh wow.. that is so lovely...
Hugz

Ruth said...

That is going to be one gorgeous quilt! Love the blues and have always loved the snail trail block, but have never made one.

Kaja said...

This is looking good! And I've noticed you are using the same machine I use a lot of the time.